The giant Binance launches a new NFT marketplace

    The giant Binance launches a new NFT marketplace

    The platform dedicated to crypto collectibles will be inaugurated in June 2021

    A new platform for the sale of Crypto Art and Collectible NFT has been born: the giant Binance intends to become the largest NFT marketplace in the world.  

    There are numerous platforms that every day offer the opportunity to become part of the NFT (Non Fungible Token) universe as creators or collectors and Binance, the main cryptocurrency exchange in the world and its CEO Changpeng Zhao certainly has not remained watching.

    Yesterday, April 27, the giant announced the creation of a new marketplace where users will be able to create, buy and sell digital collectibles in NFT.

    The platform will be inaugurated in June 2021, but the anti press release already anticipates the goal: to become the primary reference point of the Crypto Art and Collectibles market, thanks to a high variety and quantity of NFTs offered, low fees and liquid assets.

    Binance spokespersons said the platform will operate in two markets: a premium venue for the best auctions and exhibitions, and a standard trading market that anyone can use to create new tokens. For the first type of segment, the platform will retain 10% of the auction value, while the remaining 90% will end up in the pockets of the creators. Daily traders, on the other hand, will be required to pay a fee equal to 1%, the value of the royalty that will be recognized to the creators of the work.

    Project leader Helen Hai further adds: “Our goal is to offer the largest NFT trading platform in the world with the best creating, buying and trading experience, leveraging the fastest and cheapest solutions powered by the community and Binance blockchain infrastructure “.

    Nominations for artists are open. In fact, Crypto artists can start sending proposals to join the circuit of the new digital platform dedicated to NFTs, while those who already have an account on Binance.com can use it to access the marketplace, using their balance for purchases.

    A real challenge to already consolidated marketplaces and among the most used such as Nifty Gateway or OpenSea, which have implemented marketing strategies for the sale of NFTs involving big names of artists such as Grimes, Pop Star and Rapper of music such as Eminem or even stars and influencers like Paris Hilton.

    Binance has seen a significant increase in cryptocurrency exchanges, also benefiting above all thanks to the sale of NFTs.

    The revolution that Blockchain technology is bringing to the art system and market is now a fact. More and more artists, collectors and experts in the sector want to use it, sensing its potential.

    And you, are you ready to sell and buy your NFT works?

    spot_img
    spot_img

    Latest articles

    spot_img

    Come si diventa un Crypto Artist?
    Cosa sono gli NFT?
    Come si acquista e vende
    un’opera di Crypto Art?
    Su quali Piattaforme?

    Art Rights, in collaborazione con Andrea Concas e ProfessioneARTE.it, ha creato un corso completo rivolto ad Artisti, Professionisti e Collezionisti che desiderano approfondire e iniziare ad addentrarsi nel mondo della
    Crypto Art e degli NFT

    Related articles